2. Do you like fairgrounds? What is your favourite part?
3. Do you prefer day or night?
4. What do you hear right now?
5. What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
6. Do you want kids? Why or why not?
7. What’s your favourite memory with your best friend(s)?
8. How many times did it take you to pass your driver’s test?
9. The scariest dream you had?
10. How tall are you?
11. The last thing you ate was…
12. A band you want to see live is…
13. Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
14. Do you like to swim?
15. Things you look for in a guy/girl?
16. Has a book ever upset you?
17. What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
18. Some of your hobbies include…
19. How do you deal with anger?
20. Something you like about your appearance is…
21. What was the last movie you watched?
22. Do you have a favourite ghost story? What about a personal ghost story?
23. Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
24. Have you met anyone through any blogs that you'd like to meet in real life?
25. Do you look like your parents?
26. Things you have in common with your parents?
27. What is to the right of you?
28. A favourite memory with a sibling?
29. What is something you wish you'd done?
30. What are some of your favourite blogs?
31. Do you sing in the bath/shower?
32. Something others have described you as...
33. Name of every pet you've had...
34. Your favourite superhero?
35. Two of your fears are...
36. Are you in college/university? What subject are you studying?
37. What is your favourite season?
38. The best vacation you took?
39. Why your best friend is your best friend.
40. How did you come across your favourite band?
41. Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
42. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
43. When was the last time you drank alcohol?
44. How many pillows do you sleep with?
45. Are you a "safe" driver?
46. Something that's bothering you right now?
47. How many cds do you own?
48. How many books do you own?
49. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
50. "Top 5" [Something]