Yesterday was a really positive day:
- Because I actually slept for six hours last night, rather than fretting and not sleeping pre my early uni start.
- My 'Sense of Place - 1984' has come back with 68 % (tweak it a gnats and I have a first :-D)
- Have had a glowing report of work from main lecturer who says I am a good, hard-working student.
- I am now up to date and therefore not stressy anymore.
- I am better at poetry than I thought I was.
- The satellite has now been fixed, which means for the first time in weeks, I can take time off and watch some telly.