- Man-powered Carousel
- Model Boats
- Traction Engine
- Mosely Museum with model Trains
- West Cornwall Bee Keepers Association
- Craft activities and workshops
- Gift stalls
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust
- Basketry with Lin Lovekin
- Juice pressing
- Juice and Cider Tasting
- Apple Exhibition of over 100 varieties of West-country Apples
- Apple Tree Sales – trees specifically chosen for a) having a history in Cornwall or b) Liking Cornwall’s weather! Apart from the good old Bramley, which is always asked for, but isn’t always that happy in our Cornish Climate!
- Our shop will be open selling a wide range of seasonal plants and produce. with staff on site to help with any questions you may have.
- Camborne Produce Market
- Orchard Blessing
- Duchy College, Rosewarne’s Orchard Expert Andrew Gunderson; on hand to help with any tree or orchard enquiries.
4pm – 2 Daft Monkeys! Athene Roberts and Tim Ashton
3pm – The Hornets Street Band from the orchard pergola
2.15 – PenSamba – Static performance followed by procession to the orchards for our blessing ceremony
1.30pm – Red River Singers by the Tractor Shed
12.45 – Shallal dance – interactive programme of music and movement (Tractor Shed)
12-12.45 – Beccie Gowers (Dance Confidence Cornwall) High Energy dance routines for all to join in. (Tractor Shed)
11am – Celtic Fiddlers – Unique Traditional English, Irish, Scottish Folk in an orchestral setting!
Throughout the day – Hotch Potch Productions http://hotchpotchperformance.co.uk/ ‘Tiny Tours’ 12pm and 3.30pm, plus circus skills for all to try.
Hidden Kitchen St. Ives
Our own Kehelland Kitchen
RJ’s – Pork & Apple Sausages (with Kehelland Apples), bacon and pork rolls with (yes, you’ve guessed it) Kehelland Apple Sauce.
Delicious Wishes vintage ice-cream van serving Cornish Whippy, Roskilly’s ice-cream and more.
There will be all sorts of unannounced activity across the site, with lots of craft activities for families, apple games and customs and more.
I went to Kehelland Apple Festival yesterday and really enjoyed myself. Lots of beautiful autumnal sunshine and the usual rural harvest fair. More Kehelland photos HERE